WIRELESS HDMI CABLE - BELKIN WIRELESS G ROUTER ADDRESS.
Wireless Hdmi Cable
- To connect your source (such as a 3D Blu-ray Disc player) to your display, you’ll need a high-speed HDMI cable. Cables with this designation feature bandwidth speeds up to 10.2 Gbps (gigabits per second), for carrying the 3D signal without any loss of quality.
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data.
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
Cables, batteries, etc.
The TP1 comes with a dizzying array of peripherals. They include a wireless
network antenna, a coaxial antenna cable
, a USB ATSC tuner (in the small box in the upper-left), component video cable
s, six AA batteries, an HDMI cable
with an HDMI-to-DVI adapter, and a power brick. There are a few quick start guides and legal slips, but there is no paper manual.
Our Entertainment System
a single wire to be seen :D
Still need to get:
- HDMI Cable
- Ipod Cradle
- Some slim power cables
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
her Powerstrip (2 isn't enough)
Related topics: hotel wireless internet access wireless colour laser printer wireless body mics lips wireless microphone wireless internet hacking software microsoft wireless mouse notebook modem and wireless router in one wireless radio modems
- (月) 17:24:33|
- Category: None