LOGITECH DINOVO WIRELESS BLUETOOTH LASER DESKTOP - FUNDAMENTAL OF WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
Logitech Dinovo Wireless Bluetooth Laser Desktop
- A standard for the short-range wireless interconnection of cellular phones, computers, and other electronic devices
- A short-range radio build into smartphones that lets you connect headsets, speakerphones or even computers to your smartphone.
- Bluetooth is an open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.
- An industrial specification for wireless personal area networks
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- The working surface of a desk
- A file shortcut in Microsoft Windows is a small file containing a target URI or GUID, or the name of a target program file that the shortcut represents. The shortcut might additionally specify parameters to be passed to the target program when it is run.
- background: (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- Denoting a piece of equipment such as a microcomputer that is suitable for use at an ordinary desk
- the top of a desk
- Cheri DiNovo, MPP, is a Canadian social democratic politician. She is an United Church of Canada minister and previously headed the Emmanuel-Howard Park congregation in Toronto, Ontario.
- an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light
- A device that generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light (or other electromagnetic radiation) by stimulated emission of photons from excited atoms or molecules. Lasers are used in drilling and cutting, alignment and guidance, and in surgery; the optical properties are exploited in holography, reading bar codes, and in recording and playing compact discs
- Laser is the primary debit card system used in Ireland, launched in 1996 and currently having around 3 million cardholders. Four Irish financial institutions are partners in the Laser Card system: Allied Irish Banks, Bank of Ireland, EBS Building Society, and National Irish Bank.
- LASER (Linea Aerea de Servicio Ejecutivo Regional) is an airline based in Caracas, Venezuela. It operates scheduled and passenger charter services within Venezuela. Its main base is Simon Bolivar International Airport, Caracas.
Macro shot from my new "Logitech diNovo" Mac Keyboard. It's really great!
Hope you like it.
[Full view please!]
All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.
The Dinovo Mini - I got this solely to avoid the hassle of using the Sixaxis when messaging on PSN. It's nice and small so that it can be tucked away in the bedside drawer when not in use. Not for fat fingers though lol !
Related topics: laser printer wireless color wireless smoke detector hidden camera wireless lan client adapter wireless mp3 wma fm transmitter wireless door intercom systems wireless router internet ps3 wireless headset setup network attached storage wireless wireless speakers for outdoors
- (月) 17:27:59|
- Category: None